Iago Raterta - Manhunt Philippines

01 October 2008


There is something in this Filipino hunk. You would definitely agree with me if I say he's oozing with sex appeal. In his first 3 pictures below, I can say he's a tease especially the third one. His bulge makes me worship him.

He is Iago Raterta, the Philippine representative to Manhunt International in 2006 where he landed as one of the semi-finalist. He's a graduate of University of Santo Tomas, Asia's oldest university where he was a basketball varsity player. Nowadays' he's very active in ramp.

Way to go, Iago. I love your abs or your body as a whole. I am drooling.






4 comments:

HEART TO HEART Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:43:00 AM  

can u send me a naked pictures of beutiful & sexy man?

Anonymous Thursday, June 06, 2013 12:20:00 AM  

Find Me The Cuppa Connected with Coffee

Feel free to surf to my website ... resurrection

Anonymous Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:28:00 PM  

Wonderful Favorite Video game Room Household furniture Amazing Beautifying Ideas

Also visit my website :: potty (http://Globalglimpse.Com/)

Anonymous Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:44:00 AM  

Injuries - Addictive Tv series On Satellite tv

My web page - ordain

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO