Kwon Sang-Woo - Korea's Sexiest Man

11 February 2009

 
I am not a big fan of Koreans because I am not physically attracted to people with chinky eyes. But this guy is an exemption. When I was in the university, I had the chance to mingle with some of them and sad to say, it didn't help me to see them as object of my fantasies. You know what kind of fantasies I am talking here.LOL. The only thing I really love about them is their smooth flawless skin. They have this tea that they drink since childhood. I think they substitute water with that tea. I also believe that tea is their secret for having a luminous skin.

Oh well, back to our guy in the picture. His name is Kwon Sang-Woo. I love his bas and the way he smiles - it's very sexy. He's an actor in Korea and often referred as the Sexiest Man in Korea. Kwon stands 183 cm and now 32 years old. He was a model before he debuted on acting in 2001. One of his popular soaps is Stairway to Heaven.

I am lucky to find a clip of the soap and he's really very charming there. Well, I hope I start to love more about the Korean men because of Kwon Sang-Woo.

6 comments:

Anonymous Wednesday, May 20, 2009 2:30:00 AM  

Yes, he's gorgeous. BUT you should NEVER say "chinky" eyes. That's a very rude and derogatory phrase. You should simply say Asian eyes, if you need to refer to their eyes at all, which is actually also kind of demeaning.

Anonymous Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:36:00 AM  

duh~ chinky eyes?? that was really inappropiate... that sure sounded racist!!

Anonymous Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:41:00 AM  

i was shocked too when i saw you wrote chinky eyes. kwon sang-woo would object to that being korean and all

Anonymous Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:23:00 PM  

that was really rude of you to say "chinky eyes."
P.S Korean men can have big eyes too.

Anonymous Sunday, October 17, 2010 4:51:00 AM  

you have some serious issues to say that Koreans have chinky eyes. uh majority of Asians have small eyes (not "chinky"), however there are Asians who have big eyes, too. Get your facts straight.

Anonymous Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:36:00 AM  

Hi there! I recently wanted to uncover you ever have any
issues with cyber criminals? My own final blog site (hubpages) seemed to be hacked and that i ended up being getting rid of months involving hard work caused by virtually no backup.
Have you got any kind of solutions to avoid cyberpunks?
My blog post Home Remedies For Genital Warts

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO